The civil area is the cornerstone of our firm since its foundation, covering:
- Actions in relation to real estate property: due diligences, administrative permits, preservation of property rights, horizontal property, notarial and registry procedures.
- Advice on estate planning and inheritance law.
- Constitution, advice and administration of private associations and foundations.
- Civil contracting: contracts of sale, rent, deposit, purchase options, insurance, loans, sureties, and donations, among others.
- Marriage and filiation law.
- Credit rights: claims of debts and other personal obligations.
- Property rights: usufructs, mortgages, pledges and easements, among others.
- Debts and other property claims.
- Horizontal property and community of goods.
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability, especially in healthcare and construction fields.
We offer clients comprehensive advice at every stage of their company’s life.
- Liability actions against directors.
- Advising on Boards of shareholders and secretariat of Boards of Directors.
- Advice and protocols in the family business.
- Conflicts between shareholders.
- National and international commercial contracting: advice, negotiate, draft, execution and termination of contracts.
- Incorporation and administration of companies.
- Legal due diligence.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate governance: relationships between the Board of Directors, the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Challenge to corporate agreements and decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Joint venture and Temporary Business Unions.
- Trademarks, patents and competition law.
- Private agreements between associates.
- Business restructuring and management and advice in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Corporate responsibility.
The firm has a wide experience in defending companies and their directors before the criminal courts. We advice on:
- Compliance (Compliance).
- Public Administration crimes: prohibited activities, bribery, embezzlement, prevarication, and influence peddling, among others.
- Tax crimes and money laundering.
- Scams, misappropriations, unfair administration, accounting manipulations, and fraudulent management of society.
- Recklessness in professional activities.
- Punishable insolvency.
- Other crimes: against traffic safety, recklessness, damages and injuries, among others.
We advise both private clients and public sector entities in every aspect of administrative and constitutional law.
- Public Procurement.
- Preparation, processing, monitoring and challenge of public tenders, subsidies, and other aid.
- Preparation and monitoring of auctions of movable and immovable property.
- Property claims against the administration.
- Administrative sanctions against companies, including fiscal, labor, and environmental sanctions.
- Town planning.
- Other procedures and resources before the administration.
Our firm also advise on all matters related to employment and social security law, including the following:
- Dismissals, compensations and other monetary claims.
- Civil and criminal liability derived from work accidents.
- Resolution of conflicts between worker and company.
- Sanctions and surcharges of the administration for labor infractions.
Our firm has a broad experience on civil and commercial disputes. Our aim is to offer our clients added value in every negotiation, claim and arbitration.
In order to achieve this purpose and define the most appropriate strategy, one of our main goals is to understand the specific characteristics of the sectors in which our clients operate, an approach which affords us a competitive advantage.